Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Just Searching, Now Looking

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Truth Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No response
    No existing explination
    Tonight
    Extinct excuses
    Reasoning has been helf for ransom
    By an abstract matter
    How can I explain,
    translate,
    and
    express
    Myself and what's inside me
    To those around
    Me
    When I can't even understand
    Myself
    Fortress has been penetrated
    Immune system has been weakened
    I am my own cancer
    Events spread my agents
    Throughout my bloodstream
    Poisoning myself
    And causing my own downfall
    Abstract events and matters
    Crack my once proud armor
    I am my own disease
    Who can I turn to?
    When so many have hurt me before
    Who can I trust?
    When I can't even trust myself
    Walking in a desert
    No map
    No help
    No hope?


    ~Truth 187~
    Fragments of the mind
    Frozen in time

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    tragic...but...short lines were good.."how can i explain, translate, and express..etc"....all good...it flows. that's nice...just a little less vague sometimes in your attack on subject...cause at the end you can see what you're talkin about but the beginning still has a question mark around it in my head...
    still nice flow
    good questions at the end.
    ___---parch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •